Personal Data Policy
Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity SAS (hereinafter “ROHDE & SCHWARZ”) is committed to ensuring a high level of data protection for its clients, potential clients, and users of its website. Therefore ROHDE & SCHWARZ complies with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection (hereinafter ‘GDPR’).
ROHDE & SCHWARZ as a data controller
ROHDE & SCHWARZ is the data controller for the processing of personal data within the meaning of the GDPR, for the collection and processing of personal data performed via the site accessible at the address URL < https://www.cloudprotector.com />, (hereinafter the “Site”).
Data Protection Officer
ROHDE & SCHWARZ’s data protection officer (DPO) can be contacted at the following address: email@example.com
Purposes of the processing
ROHDE & SCHWARZ may collect, receive and process your Personal Data, as defined under article 4 of the GDPR, through its Site for the following purposes:
- To answer your message and information request via the contact form.
- To answer your request for a demo of your solutions/products and give you the requested information in relation to this demo.
- To enable you to subscribe and/or participate to our events.
- To enable you to subscribe and receive our Newsletters and to keep you informed about our solutions/products and activities, as long as you want ; and with your consent, to customize our Newsletters according to the Newsletters you chose to read and the links you clicked on..
- To enable you to apply and participate to our Partner Program, mainly in order to sell, deploy and support our solutions/products to customers, to join certification level(s), to access to our Partner Zone where you will find technical and marketing tools, to participate to a technical/sales training to have a clear understanding of our solutions/products, to discuss about mutual commitments and co-marketing actions as a partner.
- To give you information about our trainings and to enable you to subscribe to those you are interested in.
- To enable you to watch/download our recordings and Webinars about web application security.
- To enable you to download our Whitepapers, so you can, in particular, discover how our solutions/products answer to specific needs, through our very detailed and practical case studies.
- To enable you to apply to job offers published on the Site or to send us your unsolicited application by email, so we can then manage and monitor your job application.
- To enable you to create an account, so you can register manage and use our portal (https://my.appsec.rohde-schwarz.com), apply for an application license, request a demo, and report a bug to be resolved (ticket folder).
Your Personal Data are necessary to answer, to manage and to take steps at your request(s) for the purposes listed hereinabove, necessary for the performance of a contract, and/or match the legitimate interests to inform you about our activities, so you can possibly decide to become our partner, and/or to benefit from our solutions/products as a client.
Conditions of the processing
Your Personal Data shall be stored for no longer than is necessary for the purposes listed above, and as long as it is necessary for the management of our Site, for the management of your business relationship with ROHDE & SCHWARZ, or for the management and monitoring of your job application. They will be deleted upon termination or expiry of any agreement entered with ROHDE & SCHWARZ, or upon termination or expiry of the business relationship. Moreover, the data related to your job application may be retained for two years after your last contact with us, unless you wish otherwise. Your Personal Data will, in any case, be deleted when no longer needed, as required by applicable law or as notified to our DPO. However, any data required to establish proof of a right or a contract, or to comply with a legal obligation, can be legally archived or stored, as required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
Your Personal Data may be consulted and processed by ROHDE & SCHWARZ, as well as and by its processors who are dealing with the management of our Site, in conformity with this Personal Data Policy.
In this context, your Personal Data may be transferred outside of the European Union, provided that the country concerned benefits from an adequacy decision of the European Commission, or at the very least, that this transfer is governed by appropriate safeguards according to articles 46 and 47 of the GDPR (standard data protection clauses, binding corporate rules, privacy shield), these safeguards being accessible upon request.
Your rights as a data subjects
You have the right to access, rectify or erase the Personal Data relating to you. You have the right to restrict and/or object to processing of your Personal Data, and to data portability. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing only if it is based on consent. You also have the right to define guidelines in relation with your Personal Data that will take effect after your death.
You can exercise these rights by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, such as the CNIL in France: www.cnil.fr.