Read our whitepapers on application security
Whitepaper: Key considerations when choosing a Web Application Firewall
- Are you looking to purchase a WAF?
- Or are you dissatisfied with your current solution?
- How do you choose the best security mechanism for your web applications and APIs?
We’ve compiled all the criteria you need to select the best technology for your enterprise in our latest white paper. Simply evaluate Web Application Firewall solutions step-by-step using the criteria in it.
Cloud Automation Handbook
Whitepaper : How to mitigate critical attacks using R&S®Cloud Protector
Your organization needs a comprehensive security solution that cannot be bypassed easily. The shift from traditional web application firewall (WAF) to web application and API protection (WAAP) is increasing due to the adoption of cloud based WAF among enterprises.
By 2023, more than 20% of public facing applications can be protected by cloud web application and API Protection (WAAP) services that combine distributed denial of service (DDoS) protection, bot mitigation, API protection and WAF.
A SaaS WAAP is one of the best ways to fortify your web applications against attacks mentioned in the OWASP Top 10 and more. In addition, you do not have to manage the software updates or take on any additional overhead.
This white paper discusses how a cloud first SaaS WAAP can effectively combat all your problems. We will talk about some important vulnerabilities and provide recommendations on how to harden your web applications against them.
Livre Blanc : Security As Code
- The everything-as-code paradigm.
- And how can security-as-code be implemented in practice?
- Why is security-as-code important to your DevSecOps team?
- 3 tips for a successful security-as-code culture.
- 9 tactics to increase security – without compromising time to market and innovation.
In this handy document, we’ve summarized everything you need to know about security-as-code and how DevSecOps can help your business succeed. For ease of use, you’ll find many handy lists that show you to-dos and valuable benefits in a simple format.